I think that White Hat Hacking is a way or form of hacking. I don't really know about this, but I chose this topic because it looked pretty interesting because of the word "hacking."
What I wonder about the topic before researching (2 questions at least).
What is White Hat Hacking? Is it a form of hacking?
Is hacking a long process how does it start?
Links with useful information
This is a link to know what white hat hackers do, and the difference with the black hat hackers.
Want to know about famous White Hat Hackers... this is the Link.
Types of Hackers.
Things I learned of the topic...
-5 types of hackers.
-White hat hackers are not bad or intended to do bad security.
-White Hat Hackers is actually a profession, and they contract this hackers to work as security in their companies.
-Another name for hackers is crackers because they're too good breaking the web.
-Coming from hackers trying to help security companies legally, bad hackers came a long just to get advantage of peoples' life and abuse problems came a long.
Connects and or relates to my life...
This topic may relate to my life because White Hat Hackers are people helping security, and some are starting to create companies against bad hacking. This is just an example of life because when people are trying to do something good, then they turn it to a bad side and take advantage of it. Just like parents and daughter relationship, they give you advantages but when you take it the wrong side there's a problem, the same happens with hacking, when you get caught you're screwed.
One last question
How can hackers hack without knowing a single thing about the person? Where do they get or reach the information needed to hack?
No comments:
Post a Comment