Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Google Day 1

Goals for today...
1. Which are the best resources for 3D modeling.
2. How to start 3D modeling.
3. How much it takes to develop it.

Researching...
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/25-free-3d-modelling-applications-you-should-not-miss/ In this link I founded different links to create different 3D objects; architecture, animations, cars, and much more!

I chose to do Virtual 3D Art, for this I needed to download the program of it. It takes 5 minutes to download.
Another good resource for 3D is Google Sketchup, you can search it in Google and download it.
I also decided to do 3D Graphic Design. Where you can create 3D company names.It takes patience to install every software for 3D modeling.
While waiting for things to download in my computer, I searched Apps of 3D modeling on my Iphone. There's an app called Sketcher 3D with a cost of $3.00 dollars. In this app you can design objects, buildings and spaces. You can manipulate every object rotating and changing it around to have the final result you wanted. If you download it in your Ipad you have more features and interesting stuff.

I learned how to create a house, just the design.
For next class I would like to learn how to add animals and objects to complete my house.

**** I changed my topic to Photoshop, I already looked at Silvia's links and ideas on her blog to be fresh minded and ready to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment