Goals:
Choose my three careers in mind.
Investigate about what is each career.
Where can I study this career?
Investigation:
http://summer.naba.it/fashion/
In this link I found different types of fashion I can study such as:
Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Communication, Fashion Management, Fashion Marketing and Merchandising, Fashion Textile, Fashion Accessorize, Fashion Retail.
http://www.wisegeek.org/what-does-a-fashion-designer-do.htm
In this link I got to know what a real fashion designer does.
A designer not only creates ideas of a new master pieces (clothing). A designer brings new ideas and attention to the fashion world, it has to do with culture and fashion all around the world.
There's this thing called the sewing dummy. This is a way designer design, they just get textiles or fabrics and start creating whatever it comes to their mind, not using a story board or sketch like most of the designers do.
The first vision of a designer is who is going to wear this? They need to have an idea to who or what type of people they want their designs for.
http://stylecaster.com/jobswhat-does-designer-do/
Designers have different things to do, but they choose which one to do.
"The design and production process can differ between mass market and high fashion. Some designers specialize in one category of apparel, while others design across a range of clothing and accessories."
Designers travel a lot, they need to see new ideas and customs all around the world to create their master pieces.
What should a Designer have to be really successful?
Aspiring fashion designers should earn an associates or bachelors degree in fashion design. A joint degree in business, marketing, or merchandising can also be helpful for starting your own business. Nowadays designs are made in computer soft-wares.
http://www.academyart.edu/fashion-school/faq/fashion-designer.html
To be able to start being a designer you need to a design portfolio. Academy of Art University is in San Francisco, founded by artists. It's a university that has access to the fashion shows in Fashion Week in New York.
http://www.istitutomarangoni.com/en/courses/fashion-school.php\
Link to Istituto Marangoni. Great institute for fashion designers. You can study merchandising, marketing, design and much more to be a good rounded designer. This institute introduces you to the fashion world.
Next Google day...
I would like to investigate about another career such as interior design or architecture. I am inspired in studying something that has to do with fashion but I don't know what exactly. Learn which career is more successful and what each one is about. Investigate more about NABA bachelor's program.
No comments:
Post a Comment