We did meet the goals of our game to be able to make it fun. We thought the colors and the difficulty would make a small kid get interested in our game, it totally worked!
Our biggest problem was how the game could support itself. How could it stay tight. Our solution was get more cardboard and put our architecture skills on it. (We made a triangle base). Our "AH HA" idea was when we decided to decorate our project to get the children's attention. We had everything very clear, what our game would be about, for who, and how. We all had great ideas each of our ideas and small details made a great result and impact in our game. My doubts were how can we make such a game with only cardboard? I didn't imagine we could do such game. I thought it was a little impossible, but when we started working on it, I opened my mind and put more effort into it. By putting more effort into it, I realized we could do it, we could create a game with scissors, cardboard and glue. I played the "devil's advocate". I asked everything I'm really perfectionist so I really need to understand and have ideas clear on the things I'm doing. That helped the process because it made us see things that were not good or things that were going bad and won't work. I learned new skills about myself. I learned that I'm a really good team worker. My creativity expanded more, it took me out of that bubble. It made me think more complex, to create something starting with nothing which is the most difficult thing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment