Daniela Velez
Daniela Pedraza
DEFINE PHASE:
-For: Primary girls.
-Difficulty: Medium.
-A fun and successful game:
- Attractive
- Pink
- Dolls
- Colors
- Toys
- Glitter
- Goals
- Prices
- Beauty/make up
RESEARCH PHASE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYRZcWa0zJI
In this video, the level was medium because it's a low probability the ball will enter the small whole with obstacles to get there. I think it should be more attractive and more fun/joyful. I thought it was pretty boring.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=sd7x-F5irBY
I think this game was really creative and fun. Small kids love getting tickets for their prices. It's an entertaining game. The way how the tickets are thrown should be improved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWF-nyZFvk
This game is a pinball made with cardboard, I thought the idea was great, but I think it should work better, because the game ended really fast and not really enjoying it. If it's done more complex it could be more fun.
IDEATION PHASE:
About the games...
-Difficulty is good.
-Pinball game was fun and creative, entertaining.
-Tickets to be involved.
Brainstorm...
-Pink and silver glitter.
- Skee Ball
-Count points final price a crown.
-Princess
-Frog
-Throws ball and falls in a whole.
Fun Stuff...
-price
-attractive
-think it's easy
Things could go wrong...
-Cardboard breaks.
-a girl sees the whole and poops.
-steal the crown.
-throw food at the game.

No comments:
Post a Comment