Friday, 5 October 2012

Digital Nation

I agree because...
-I agree that nowadays internet is being misused by all people around the world, because internet is supposed to be a useful resource and information not to watch illegal stuff.
-I agree that now people feel they need to have their electronic devices and without them, they won't feel the same, because people are used to having technology always with them so it's just like a need to have it.
-I agree that most people now depend on internet and their devices, because they use their devices as their brain, they have everything in it.
-I agree that now teenagers are multitasking with many devices and digital sources, you commonly see teens looking at any screen while doing other things, because they are constantly texting friends and paying attention to social life rather to important stuff.
-I agree that sometimes teens and students get distracted with this digital objects and they won't concentrate as well as they should because they are not focusing in one thing and trying to get deep in it, they are doing all stuff together just to make it fast.
-I agree that internet might turn to be addictive as you can get addicted to smoke, and alcohol,because you might feel the need to have your cellphone or enter internet at least once a day, you start missing this stuff if you don't have it with you.
-I agree that young people once they start using internet or technology they don't know when to stop, because they get addicted to it.
-I agree that most teens using technology all the time, miss most of the childhood and things you can learn just by always being connected to technology, because you are paying attention to other stuff about technology that is not that important as everything else you can experience.
-I agree that constant interruptions of internet and electronic devices affect the writing or work you're creating because it takes you off of topic.
-I agree that future generations will always depend on technology, because each time it is more advanced and we are depending more on it, so I think it will come the day where everything is related to technology and many parts of the brain will be affected in a bad way.
-I agree that technology is each time better and with more resources that are helpful, but also unneeded resources which teens are using, because teens don't really know that internet was created to be useful and significant but not to be miss used and get information not needed.
-I agree that almost 80% of teens life is dedicated to electronic devices, nowadays teens don't know what else to do if it's not about technology.

I disagree because...
-I disagree that all teenagers can multitask and do really well on school or in university, because the brain is focusing in different subjects, when you should just be focusing in one subject to really understand.
-I disagree that you can't do multitasking, because you can do it but maybe you don't do all things as well as it should be.
-I disagree that multitasking is effective, because you might do lots of things at the same time but in the end it won't be that worth it because the work you do while multitasking won't be that good.
-I disagree that technology really affects teenage brains in a totally negative way, because technology develops other parts of the brain.
-I disagree what some teens say, that it is not cool to not have electronic devices or their digital objects that they feel like nothing, because actually when you disconnect yourself and see the world in different ways enjoying life not connected to a screen and missing lots of stuff.
-I disagree that education hasn't improved in the last five years, because I think everything gets better each time by new discoveries and more when it's about education.
-I disagree that in school or university students should only sit and be quiet listening to teacher, because students somehow should be active while learning to pay attention just by realizing work of things they're teaching, I think that will reinforce their learning.
-I disagree that they should prohibit electronic devices since start of studying because sometimes you need electronic resources to profound information about your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment